Cleanology provides a specialist high level
High level cleaning requires a specialist team, specialist insurance and in some instances, specialist safety equipment.
We provide both major one-off high level cleans and also regular maintenance programmes.
High level cleaning is important, because whilst sometimes high levels cannot easily be seen at floor level, a build up of dust and dirt can cause both health issues to building users and also cause faults and damage to high-tech equipment, such as IT networks and A/C systems.
High level areas which may require cleaning, include:
- Tops of pipework and ventilation shafts
- Tops of music speakers or large flat screen televisions
- 'Tracks', suspended from the ceiling, containing electrical and/or other cabling
- Tops of light fittings and chandeliers
- Tops of ceiling beams or other building infrastructure
We also provide a professional window cleaning service.