Throughout the years that Cleanology have held the contract with M Moser they have closely supported all our cleaning needs, their commitment and loyalty is unquestionable.
HR Manager, M Moser Associates
Security is of paramount importance to Cleanology – both knowing that we employ people we can trust, and who our clients can trust.
It is for this reason that we have an in-house HR team specially trained by the Home Office's Border Agency who are able to spot and detect counterfeit passports and documents.
This is also why all our staff (from cleaner to management level) go through one of the most rigorous recruitment processes in the industry. This is something we are very proud of, because it means we recruit the best possible people who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Our cleaners and cleaning supervisors come from 32 different countries worldwide, from South America to Eastern Europe.
Here is a summary of our recruitment & vetting procedures:
- It is a requirement of all staff that they speak communicative English.
- Reference checks are taken up for every candidate.
- Original passport and visa documents must be produced at our Head Office to be scanned by a specialist UV reader.
- Proof of address and bank details (in the applicant's name) must also be produced.
- Following this, security checks are carried out, including 99 Checks, DBS checks, and criminal record checks with foreign embassies.
- For maximum security environments, we carry out anti-terrorism checks with the Home Office.
Management applicants are also required to go through psychometric testing, in addition to the above.
New employees are trained to understand the importance of our clients' security and their own personal safety, and for example, will not open the door to strangers whilst working on site.
We also believe in ongoing training and education of staff to stress the continued importance of security and safety.