They regularly address the service they provide, obtaining higher and higher standards.
Director, Rhicon Currency Management, UK
Professionalism and quality is vital in order to achieve our high standards of quality & meticulous attention to detail.
Cleanology is a member of several prestigious trade organisations and professional bodies, by whom the company is also independently audited each year.
We are ISO 9001 accredited for our quality systems and processes.
We are SafeContractor approved for our health & safety standards.
Cleanology achieves high standards of quality by:
- Providing a cleaning schedule, tailored and specific to each site
- Daily or weekly checklists for site supervisors to sign off
- Regular monthly client meetings to review service
- Fully supervised work – both by site supervisors and by operational management
- Random spot checks, by both managers and directors
- Professionally trained staff – pre-site inductions, on-site training and annual refresher training
- Working in conjunction with BICSc recommendations and standards
- Monthly quality audits on every site – signed off by a director
- Close teamwork between operatives, supervisors and management
- Ongoing performance based incentives – fortnightly bonuses, cleaner of the month and annual awards
- English-speaking site supervisors
- Branded company uniforms and ID badges worn by all staff
- SafeContractor and ISO 9001 accreditations