Security & Vetting
It is for this reason that we have an in-house HR team specially trained by the Home Office's Border Agency who are able to spot and detect counterfeit passports and documents.
This is also why all our staff (from cleaner to management level) go through one of the most rigorous recruitment processes in the industry. This is something we are very proud of, because it means we recruit the best possible people who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Our cleaners and cleaning supervisors come from 32 different countries worldwide, from South America to Eastern Europe.
Here is a summary of our recruitment & vetting procedures:
- It is a requirement of all staff that they speak communicative English – and job applicants even have to sit a written and practical test with a 70% pass mark level.
- Once through this stage of the application process, reference checks are taken up for every candidate.
- Original passport and visa documents must be produced at our Head Office to be scanned by a special reader.
- Proof of address and bank details (in the applicant's name) must also be produced.
- Following this, CRB and criminal record checks with foreign embassies are carried out.
- For maximum security environments, we even carry out anti-terrorism checks with the Home Office.
Only once they have passed all these stages, will we consider an applicant for work.
Management applicants are also required to go through psychometric testing, in addition to the above.
Once applicants have been employed, they are trained to understand the importance of our clients' security and their own personal safety, and for example, will not open the door to strangers whilst working on site.
We believe in educating and re-training staff to reiterate the importance of security and safety.
So if you are looking for a professional London cleaning company with fully-vetted, security-cleared cleaners and management, call us on 020 7582 8111 or contact us for a free quote.