Commitment to the Environment
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously:
- Only using specially selected, like-minded and approved suppliers
- Operating vehicle fleets on LPG, electric and hybrid energy
- Minimizing use of chemicals, by using eco-friendly microfibre cloths
- Using HEPA filters to reduce harmful particle emissions
- Restriction of aerosols when cleaning
- Encouraging the conservation of energy and water by using modern, more efficient technology
- Recycling (and re-using) all office paper, plastic, cans, glass and donating ink cartridges to charity for recycling
- Supporting and assisting clients in setting-up & developing their own recycling systems
- Car sharing and using public transport whenever possible
- Educating staff about Company's environmental policies and practices
In 2009, Cleanology was awarded 3* accreditation of the prestigious Green Organisation.
In 2010, this was upgraded to 4* status (the highest level).
The Green Organisation independently audits the environmental practices of companies.
Cleanology is committed to achieving its ISO 14001 In 2012.
All clients are supplied with our full policy statement and annual updates.
So if you are looking for a professional London cleaning company with genuine passion for & commitment to the environment, call us on 020 7582 8111 or contact us for a free quote.